Rules & Application
1. Do NOT say anything rude about someone's appearance. If you do so, you will be banned.
2. Please try not to vote someone strictly off of hair color or their ethnicity.
3. You MUST be a member of the community to vote, but you don't have to be stamped to vote.
4. Please vote on every unstamped application.
5. Be sure to put 'I'm ready for my close-up' in your subject line to show that you've read the rules.
6. Bold your votes. <*b><*/b>, remove the stars. Please do NOT bold votes for people who aren't on the available stamps list! Only bold the name of your vote, which can ONLY be a name from the available stamps list Stamps.
7. When applying for a theme please put "Stamped as ____ // ____ Theme". Specify which theme you are doing or else we won't know which theme you are applying for.
8. You do NOT have to be stamped to vote, but you MUST be a member of the community. And once you're stamped, please don't disappear! People voted on you, so please return the favor.
9. DO NOT SHEEP VOTE! There is a difference between agreeing with someone and sheeping. You are allowed to screen your votes if you wish.